Wednesday, December 14, 2011

#15: BILLION DOLLAR BABY!. [121211]

GO EZT, IT'S MY BDAY~ WE GONNA PARTY LIKE, IT'S MY BDAY!~ ;) HAPPY 1212/EZTS8 DAY TO ALL!~ ^^ \m/



First of all, I would like to say a major thank you for the previous year. Probably my craziest year so far. Here's a break down to make things clearer ;) *BEFORE*
Back when I was in ITE [2008], I had a goal; to be a millionaire by the time I reach 21 of age. As you might be able to tell, that didn't work out. But bcoz I had a time limit to reach somein, I've developed this trait that I think is vital for me now. The trait of making each day count.

I'll admit I did not work on my million dollars everyday, but what I got out of life blew me away. Within these 3 years of million dollar pursuit, I have accumulated more experiences and been more productive than I've ever been in my entire life.

They may be small pleasures [to others], but I'd say that if I were to trade a million dollars for anything, this would be it.

*CARPE DIEM*
A lot of things happened this year for me. Career/Education-wise, I am finally out of foundation level at LASALLE College of the Arts and into Faculty of Media Arts [Majoring in Video Art/Broadcast Production]. I've grown to love my area of study and I really would like to pursue it further. Along the way I've done quite a few videos [probably more than I've ever done], and I am extremely thankful for all the support.

Passion-wise, I am glad that I still got the opportunity to perform. I am also very thankful that I got the chance to work with some really cool people along the way. Personal-wise, nothing happened. Just joking, I have made more awesome friends than I thought I would. I'm quite an introverted person, so socializing is a big step for me. I appreciate all the tea-sessions I had and damn you Macdonalds for not continuing with Chocolate Melts. And thanks to everyone who I met at events++, I am glad we became friends. ;)

So today all I want to do is to give back to all those who acknowledged my existence. I will be posting your wishes here so that we can look back and remember. Tried my best to keep 'em in chronological order, and there might be some glitches somewhere but hey at least you're on my blog!~ ;)

As usual, my Twitterfriends didn't let me down. This year I got a lil bit gutsy too and went around asking for Twitter shoutouts and guess who responded!. ;) Athough the top few mentions weren't probably wishes for me, I found the username "GengSeungri", quite amusing. If you get what I mean. Haha. ;)

Thank you for giving me a shoutout!. Really appreciate it~
`UKBigBang [Forever Fantastic I Love You Sexy People]
`Dj Shawty Slim [B.o.B's Official Dj #TeamBoB]
`Nylon Magazine [Singapore]
`Shigga Shay ["Let's Roll In The Building"]
`Steven Peavis [Brett Domino Trio]
`Harry Kim [Seoulcialite]
`David "Bigtone" [Yeizon Rapper + YG Producer, Seungri "어쩌라고"]
`Dr Frank Cintamani [Entrepreneur + Stylemonger + Billionaire Philanthropist].

In other words, here I am, very humbled by your wishes. Mindblown when I woke up to so many of em. Glad to know that there are still lovely people in the world. All [approx.] 1 call, 1 video, 3 treats, 7 presents, 28 tweets, 150 fbk wishes [direct wishes, on my wall or inbox only counted], 36 personal wishes are appreciated. :D

I love how almost everyone from each sector that I like or periods of my life wished me for my 21st. And that most of you said that I'm pretty. Or awesome. Or cute. And to those who wanted me to have a blast, I did. Hope yours was as magical~ :D

*FUTURE*
Just in case anyone wants to find out who I am [myself included], here's a video. ;D


Check out the celebration photos here :) Anyway, I got myself this!. :D
In the next few years, I intend to polish up my vocal skills, rebuild my dance skills, and master my visual art. An Emmy perhaps?.
If possible, I'd very much want to front a band. I also would like to further involve myself in areas such as fashion and food. As for the million dollars, I will never give up.
My wish for the rest of the universe!. :)
I hope I made a difference in your life too, like how you did for mine.
LOVE, [I'M STILL] E'ZZATI SAID FROM THE BLOCK.
HAPPY NEW YEAR + THANK YOU,
MAJULAH AND GOD BLESS!. ^^ \m/



EZT S8.

No comments: