Saturday, September 3, 2011

#11: YOU'LL SEE WHY IT'S VENOM I RHYME. [030911]

BRRRAAAAAAAAA!~ YES I JUST TYPED BRA EVEN IF I'M NOT WEARING ONE AT THE MOMENT. HAHA. ANYWAYYY, JUST REALIZED IT'S A MONTH SINCE I SAW B.o.B LIVE AND HERE I AM, AT ANOTHER RAP-RELATED TOPIC. JUST A QUICK POST, HERE GOES!~

3 Sep 2011, Limited Edt Vault, 313@Somerset!.
Supposedly I had a Kpop Amazing Race event, but it was cancelled and I slept in, missing out on the free lunch. After doing some work I went to meet my family++ for lunch and shopping, before leaving for the Duels Official event. Followed by another dinner meet-up. :)

I was first introduced to Duels Official by "Lemoncrew" Lemonade [Faiz]. Bcoz I am a smartiepanty, I was blown away by these guys who brilliantly come up with disses for each other. I hate bickerings, but it's very nice to see good quarrels and valid arguments. I followed the scene for sometime, occassionally forgetting about the whole thing [haha] and just picking things up back where I left off. Faiz and I battled once and it was really fun.

Somewhen nearing end of August, I got to know that there'll be a battle at 313, containing [probably] the top few in the setlist. Although it bothers me a lil that I'll be immersing myself in a room of underage Malay boys, I decided to just go, in pursuit of witty wordplay and smart sarcasm. Was supposed to go with some friends but they all backed out. Haha. Plus it's at one of my favourite shopping malls, I would be upset with myself if I miss this one out. It's these kinda days that I wish I was a boy. But then again, I love shopping and men too much so I guess being born a girl is still my best option [not like I had one, but you get what I mean] ;)

Reached around 13minutes late, was just nice for Juxtme's [get it?. hehe] battle with Zun Yi. Nice warm-up battle, wasn't tight or anything but nice.


Found myself a comfy corner with leopard-print sneakers to stand beside. Haha. It's funny how I've been to 313 for God-knows-how-many times, but I never realized this shop existed. After the warm-up battle, there was an odd break as we wait for Rapscallion. Awkward silence for me~ Haha. Thankfully Hakim "Sup'prize" came outta nowhere and stood beside me. I think he was standing there for quite sometime but I couldn't remember his name and say hi. Eventually I did, but anyways it was nice to see a familiar face. :)

The place was real nice though, strangely feels rather warm and comfy. Plus I am fond of kicks so it felt pretty good. The crowd was rather small but I suppose in some ways everyone that needed to be there was there and thus it didn't really matter. When asked to make some noise, everyone was somehow pretty civil and just cheered. There was one part when someone said we can make any noise we want, and a guy went "baaaaa~" in a goat's tone. Hilarious.

Rapscallion reached and before the 2-on-2 began they took photos, how cute. Haha. Sad my photo's rather unclear, I was standing too far back and had to zoom.

Realized that my "biases" are in one team. These two really owned the battle, and I must say that their set was rather adorable and enjoyable to watch. I wonder if they practised beforehand bcoz it seemed really well-put together :)



Another unclear photo, but I like how they're all smiling in this picture. There's a saying that "men insult each other and don't mean it, women compliment each other and don't mean it" and I guess I can say it's pretty darn true. Haha.

For some weird reason Rapscallion wasn't as nasty, so Yazcallion kinda lost out to Henero [haha I know I just made em sound gay-ish but they didn't have a team name so yeah wtv]. Was kinda afraid that I might not "get" their disses [who knows~], but as coincidental as it can be they kinda based it on photography [pixels and lens++, how appropriate] and Spongebob [and Patrick], so it was all good. There were quite a number of other events on the same night, definitely didn't regret coming for this.

Team E!. Enero was lovely, quite random [and coincidental, again] when he suddenly pulled out his shades to battle but nevertheless, happy to see him in person. My 2nd favourite Pinoy, haha. :D


FakkahFuzz!. He is much nicer and funnier in person. As opposed to his Twitter. Which I actually also happen to like. :D


HishamThaMc!. Hahaha when I asked for a photo with him he actually asked if I know of any cute poses which totally caught me off-guard so I suggested the "saranghae" pose but it kinda failed and we looked somewhat monkey-ish. Haha. He also wished me Selamat Hari Raya before I left, I don't know why but I found it funny too. Haha. Annyeong~~ :D



THANKS ZUN YI FOR TAKING THOSE 3 BLUR PHOTOS!. :P
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL PHOTOS/VIDEOS SO THAT
I CAN POST IT HERE. ;) MAJULAH AND GOD BLESS!. ^^ \m/


EZT S8.

No comments: