Friday, March 23, 2018

EZT S8 LIFE UPDATE!. [2018]

안녕헬로!. ^^ \m/

It just occurred to me that as of next month, I will be lagging in blogging of 2 years worth of memories. YEARS.

Feels so weird to be back, I will ask this again - do people even read blogs anymore?. Whatever it may be I miss doing this, so much that I can't even type it in words.

Being back here also brought to my attention that my other links might no longer be working, and even if I may have said it's in the works, nothing really ever substantiates.

There are just too many things to work on!! Haha. I started this blog really long ago, and to be honest, I even find the header cringey now.
Dancer-Designer-Producer E'zzati Said [EZT S8] has been creating a secret production mission without any hidden or serious agenda, in hopes to break the mold and stereotypes. Graduating from LASALLE College of the Arts, EZT S8 is still very much learning as she goes and ready to appreciate the random commissioned works, events and exhibitions she is involved in. Hoping to spread the love in so many levels. REPRESENTING YOU AND ME, DONTCHA WNA GO DOWN IN HISTORY~ ^^ \m/

In my previous post, I posted the picture below. I made the jump so now I'm here :)

In fact, I've made many jumps since then and every single time I will take pictures and update my diary, in hopes that one day I will consolidate my thoughts and feelings to convey it here properly.

Time has changed, and so have I. Quarter-life crisis really took a toll on me, it seems like somehow I've gotten a whole of this adulting thing so now I'm here again. :)


STAY AWESOME!!
And write your own story!. ;)
CHEERS!~ ^^ \m/



EZT S8.

1 comment:

The unique clothing said...

The Unique Clothinghas reasonably good quality without having to spend too much of your time or money. Find some awesome snapbacks for sale.